Dr. Harold B. Welch was born in West Hartford, Connecticut. He received his Bachelors in Biology at Hamilton University in 1979 and attended University of Connecticut College of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Medicine in 1984. Upon graduation, Dr. Welch was selected as most outstanding dental student by his peers.
Dr. Welch began his general practice residency after graduation at Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic. Once completing his residency, he opened a practice of his own in 1986 and was the first dentist in Seffner. He has continued to practice in Seffner for over thirty years. Dr. Welch has been involved in many associations throughout his career. He is a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, member of the American Dental Association, member of the Florida Dental Association, member of Hillsborough County Dental Association and member of the West Coast Dental Association.
Dr. Welch completes 250 hours of continuing education yearly in order to keep current with the latest advances in dentistry. He has completed many certifications throughout his career, such as 3M Mini Dental Implants, Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Dental Implant Continuum, Phlebotomy Certification and more.
Dr. Welch’s goals are to provide compromised personal service and excellence in dentistry to every patient. His passion for his career, his staff and his patients is undeniable.
Dr. Welch at a Glance
- Doctor of Dental Medicine 1984
- University of Connecticut College of Dentistry “Most Outstanding Dental Student”
- He opened the first Dental office in Seffner in 1986
- Fellow in International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Association Member
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association.
- 3m Mini Dental Implant Certified
- Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Dental Implant Continuum
- Phlebotomy Certification